Saturday, August 2, 2008

Beige Corset & Saturday Drowsiness.

I'm new to blogspot. Obviously, this is my first post. From here on out, I hope to update this blog frequently with little semi-interesting bits and pieces from my day-to-day life, for those of you bored enough to read about it. :]

I bought "Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer today, as well as a new outfit. I'm SO excited to read this book. I'm only on page 5 so far...boo. Hopefully I'll finish it by the end of this week or so. Going to the theater and the ice cream parlour with my cousins tomorrow, should be good fun. Haven't seen them in a very long time.

GOSH, Midol always makes me so drowsy! No one understands why, it's like I'm a rare case. I'm the only one that gets abnormally drowsy from this stuff. Also, this corset I have on right now is killing me!! I love me some fashionable clothes, but I believe they're all torture devices. Sometimes ya just gotta wear plain ol' jeans and a t-shirt to be happy.

I'm overwhelmed by my own photography. I'm currently in a rut, backed up by a bunch of old photos I need to work on, so I have to put off all of my new ideas until I complete all of the "unfinished business", as I like to call it. I could kick myself for putting it off this long.

You can check out my deviantART gallery at: darkalchemystudios.deviantart.com

I'll have a full gallery on Flickr as well, soon enough. I'm becoming heavily addicted to that site.

Tokio Hotel concert on August 11th!! VERY psyched about that!!

Well, it's time to pack up some more stuff. I'm moving at the end of the month, FINALLY. I'm relieved to escape this place and start over fresh in a new neighborhood, a new home. I need a change, and moving is just the thing to do it. *

P.S. I'm scared to dye my hair all black. :[



No comments: